SCGC Directors and Staff,
As we enter the month of December I would like to remind you of deadlines...
1) Membership Fees are due in the office by Dec 31. Please give yourself 5 days for the mail it get to us.
2) Scholastic Groups must turn in the SCGC 2015 Scholastic Eligibility form . A blank copy of the form is available in RESOURCES of the Director Only only area.
3) Independent groups must turn in a Certificate of Insurance.
4) NEW in 2015. ALL UNITS attending the SCGC CHAMPIONSHIPS must turn in the proper copyright document. If you participate at WGI events, you can send me a copy of that same document. If not, There are blank copies in RESOURCES of the Director only area.
Documents can be mailed OR dropped off at Unit Check In the 1st contest you attend.
CG... it's a simple form that lists the music you are using. There is no need to secure the rights. SCGC has done that for you by purchasing of a blank license to play your music.
Perc... you must pick 1 of 2 forms, or, if you purchased a music chart from a publishing co. providing a copy of your purchase receipt will do. Each unit is responsible to get the rights to arrange this music...SCGC purchased a license for you to perform your music,
1) If you haven't selected your shows yet please do it ASAP. Doing so will help me get tentative schedules up earlier, and allow us to schedule proper staffing for each event.
2) If you plan on attending SCGC Championships please remember that you must attend a Field Day / Drum Premier event AND compete at 2 other events. We have several signed up for shows that to not meet these requirements at this time. Please contact me if you have a question about this part of the process.
3) General information for each show will be added to the EVENT pages in the next few days.
I'm also trying to add tentative schedule timelines so you can start your planning.
That's it for today...have a great rest of the week.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Jan 24th!!